Global Action Project: Media In Action
Global Action Project, Data Center and Research Action Design conducted this national research project in order to understand how youth organizers use media as a tool to advance their activism, and what challenges they face, focusing on the following areas:
- What stories do youth want to tell?
- How do youth organizing and media strategy fit together?
- How do youth organizers gauge impact and reach audiences?
- What media tools are youth organizers using and how?
- What challenges do youth organizers face using media as part of their organizing strategy?