Hi-ARTS, a leading nonprofit organization within the urban arts movement, seeks a dynamic Marketing Associate to join its growing team. The Marketing Associate is responsible for all marketing and communications tasks that enhance Hi-ARTS’ brand identity including: social media presence, e-blasts, website design and maintenance, creating promotional materials, and serving as a liaison to media outlets.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
● Strengthen organization’s brand and profile.
● Create print and online marketing and promotional materials.
● Maintain, manage, and analyze Hi-ARTS’ presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
● Create and execute targeted online marketing campaigns.
● Maintain communications calendar.
● Identify new content development opportunities for the organization’s work.
● Serve as point of contact for media requests.
● Must embrace the mission of Hi-ARTS.
● Three to five years of experience in marketing/communications.
● Knowledge of effective marketing strategies as well as design and printing/publishing.
● Demonstrated knowledge of squarespace website design and maintenance.
● Familiarity with publishing programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, etc).
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
● Clear communicator with excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
● Detail-oriented with time management and problem-solving skills.
● Competency in video production, photography, and new media.
● Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Communications or a related field are preferred, but solid experience and a proactive work ethic are very important.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com