• Oversees large scale Studio (200+ per year) and Field shoots as technical and creative supervisor.
• Pro-actively works on productions in a variety of ways including technical set-up (field), control room and floor supervision (studio).
• Educates student interns, technically and creatively in line with organization’s mission.
• Works with Director of Creative Services to ensure that productions exceed technical standards and satisfies organization mission.
• Instrumental in determining and planning the needs of the department
• Four year college degree
• 5 + years industry experience in video production for television (studio and field)
• Experience using NRCS systems
• Effective communicator that can lead diverse teams and excel under pressure
• A passion for teaching
• Attention to detail and pride in the work that he/she produces
• Evidenced leadership
• Be able to work a flexible schedule a must (weekends and evenings included)
• Masters Degree preferred
• Knowledge of the Bronx a plus
• Bi-lingual Spanish/ English a plus
• Valid Drivers license a plus
Executive Director and Director of Creative Services
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter and resume with “Production Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com. Open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org