We seek a creative short-term Marketing Assistant to support the Hi-ARTS team for the summer months. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Associate in our 20th Anniversary Jubilee, a virtual celebration and fundraiser event. Daily tasks will pertain to supporting communications, social media, web maintenance, and promotional materials. The Marketing Assistant will work in close collaboration with and report to the Marketing Associate as well as other team members including the General Manager and Development Manager.
- Support Marketing Associate in organizing and executing campaigns and projects for the 20th Anniversary Jubilee as well as other small projects
- Update social daily (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Support with graphic design and asset management and creation
- Draft email and social media copy and other marketing literature as needed
- Identify and curate new content for the organization’s work and mission
- Attend virtual events for tech and programming support
- Update website (Squarespace) with artist and programming information
- Present creative campaign and engagement ideas to the team
- Must embrace the mission and values of Hi-ARTS
- One to Three years of experience in marketing/communications
- Familiarity with publishing programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, etc.)
- Graphic Design experience a plus!
- Social media savvy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Clear communicator with excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Detail-oriented with time management and problem-solving skills
- Competency in video production, photography, and new media
This is a short term part-time (15 hours per week) position beginning as soon as possible and continuing through July 2021. Pay is $30 per hour. The position does not include medical or dental coverage.
This candidate will be considered for permanent (part time) employment beginning in August of 2021. Hi-ARTS is currently not open to the public. This is a remote position with some in person responsibilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Email email@example.com with subject line: Marketing Assistant. Include a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach a resume that includes links to relevant work samples. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hi-ARTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org