Website Women Make Movies
Feminist social enterprise media nonprofit
Are you passionate about advocating for gender and racial justice? Are you a hard worker who wants to promote documentary films by women and about women’s lives? Women Make Movies is seeking a digital-savvy, results-oriented, mission-driven Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the management and execution of all marketing campaigns, including design, production, and distribution of all digital and print marketing materials. The ideal candidate is equally passionate about the mission of Women Make Movies and marketing as a means of expanding organizational impact. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director of Strategy & Innovation and supervise interns to maximize the distribution of Women Make Movies films to educational, cultural, and community-based organizations and other markets for independent media.
While the ideal candidate will be based in the New York metro area, we are willing to consider virtual work arrangements for the right person.
· Manage and execute the development of all sales, marketing, and promotional materials needed for the marketing of WMM’s films, including copywriting and graphic design;
· Manage the promotion of the organization and individual films so as to maximize results; includes, but is not limited to, the timely execution of WMM marketing campaigns while ensuring a standard of excellence, and pursuing and obtaining strategic reviews by key influencers in WMM’s constituent groups;
· Manage WMM’s online presence, including the WMM website and all social media channels; coordinate with Web Coordinator, consultants, and interns to ensure website and social media channels provide an excellent user experience for customers, donors, filmmakers, and other stakeholders;
· Responsible for tracking results and reporting them on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis;
· Represent WMM at public events, including occasional conferences and meetings, as needed;
· General research, writing, and advocacy responsibilities as assigned by Director of Strategy and Innovation.
· 3-5 years professional experience in film distribution, a nonprofit social enterprise, and/or work in marketing and sales;
· Experience with E-mail marketing, website management, and social media;
· Enthusiasm about working in a results-driven environment;
· Excellent multitasking, research, and organizational skills, and the ability to work both independently and with a team;
· Flexibility, professionalism, and a positive attitude;
· Personable, good at building relationships, and understand the value of closing sales;
· Tech-savvy with ability to learn new techniques and programs quickly;
· Strong writing skills;
· Enthusiasm, a passion for WMM, and a sense of humor are a plus.
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive salary commensurate with experience;
* Excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, FSAs for Medical and Dependent Care, long-term disability coverage, retirement plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
To apply: Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator” that includes a cover letter and résumé describing your relevant experience and salary requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org