The Data Services Manager is an active member of the Client Service team responsible for the management of TRG’s data services clients, which includes Community Networks.
In this position, you will become a data expert and learn the ins and outs of the TRG Data Center. You will service the firm’s portfolio of direct response and data services clients and help them achieve results. This individual will be responsible for the strategic management of data clients, maintaining and growing client retention, and profitability. Through excellent customer service and project management, you will serve as the central point of data client communications.
- Management of data services clients, stewarding their needs according to contract, suggesting additional products and services, monitoring usage, and providing Help Desk service as needed.
- Supervise and manage the overall performance of TRG’s Trainer
- Work with Trainer to develop and lead Data Center training sessions
- Create and execute Data Center communications, in coordination with Client Development.
- Provide on-line and in-person meetings (travel may be required) to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Contribute to the company’s objectives for client profitability through client retention and cross selling.
- Provide direct response counsel, based on TRG best practices, to clients to achieve results for single ticket, retention, membership and subscription campaigns.
- Tactical and intra-departmental coordination to ensure client contracts are fulfilled, deadlines are met and clients are satisfied and retained. Examples of client deliverables include:
- Telemarketing lead sets
- Regular database updates
- Response rate reports
- Key loyalty indicator reports
- Training on online platforms
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on behalf of clients and the data management platforms
- Managing and fulfilling data start-up services
- Learned expertise of TRG Data Center.
- Support and collaboration with senior consultants and consulting analysts on mutually held clients.
- Contribute to the product development of TRG Data Center.
- 3-4 years’ experience in serving clients to optimize their results from direct response campaigns.
- Strong leadership, proactive communication and presentation skills.
- Careful project management and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage both internal and external projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Experience in sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, when necessary, and examine data – e.g. sales histories, sales tracking and pacing documents.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and to offer creative solutions in challenging situations such as resource limitations and sudden or unexpected changes, both internally and externally.
- Understanding of and willingness to uphold the TRG brand methodology, strategic perspective, and high client service standards.
- BA degree in marketing, arts administration, journalism or related field required.
Relocation to Colorado is mandatory for this position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.trgarts.com/Whoweare/Careers.aspx →