New York Women in Film & Television (NYWIFT) has a part-time (24 hours per week) position available for a Membership Assistant to process and maintain membership records, create reports and manage our membership database. The assistant also provides administrative support to the Community Engagement Director. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to give part-time support to an organization with a great mission, who revels in list-making, and can write quickly and creatively!
· Entering new applicant info into database
· Processing new members
· Fulfilling requests for membership information
· Maintaining database
· Invoicing renewing members monthly
· Emailing, mailing and calling members who have not renewed
· Emailing new member welcome packets and renewal packets
· Generating mailing lists
· Preparing reports for Board Meetings
· Assist Community Engagement Director as necessary, including writing newsletters, drafting social media copy, maintaining and updating the NYWIFT website, creating email campaigns, and managing various membership initiatives including membership drives, the online member film festival, and free member screenings
Some office and database experience required. Candidates should be friendly, highly organized, detail-oriented and have excellent telephone and communication skills. WordPress and social media skills a plus. A sense of humor greatly appreciated!
$15 per hour/24 hours per week.
24 hours per week. Open to scheduling several half-days as opposed to three full days. No weekends.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com