Website Jewish Story Partners
Expanding the Jewish story.
Jewish Story Partners, a new non-profit funding films on Jewish topics, seeks to hire a half-time Associate Director of Development.
Jewish Story Partners stimulates and supports the highest caliber independent films that utilize fresh, nuanced perspectives to tell stories about the diverse spectrum of Jewish experiences, histories, and cultures.
The JSP Associate Director of Development will work closely with JSP’s Producing Director and Artistic Director to develop and implement a strategic plan to raise vital funds for the organization from foundations and individual donors. To carry out this strategic plan, the JSP Development Director will oversee four main areas of development activities:
- Tracking and Prospects
- Design, manage, and update prospect tracking systems
- Identify and cultivate new donor prospects
- Design, manage, and update donor benefits packages
- Write LOIs, grant proposals, and individual donor proposals
- Schedule and prep meetings between prospects and JSP leadership
- Donor Stewardship and Relationship Management
- Manage and implement grant reporting and donor benefit deliverables
- Manage donor crediting in all publications and web site
- Manage and produce donor events, special meetings, and sessions
- Development Operations
- Create and maintain fundraising calendar
- Work with JSP accountant to prepare financial reports
- Minimum 6 years comprehensive fundraising experience and demonstrated track record in: prospect research, grant writing, donor cultivation and stewardship, benefits design and management, special events, strategic planning, and meeting targets and goals.
- Skilled communicator with superior interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Facility with donor management systems
- Self-starter with great time management skills, flexibility, patience, persuasiveness, and charm
- Experience with non-profit arts organizations and strong commitment to the Jewish Story Partners mission.
Job and Application Details
- Application submission deadline is November 8th, 2021
- Start Date is January 3, 2022
- Preference given to candidates based in the greater Los Angeles area
- Position is 50% time for the first year of employment with potential to go full time in 2023
- Salary commensurate with non-profit standard and experience of successful candidate
- Paid vacation, Health insurance stipend
- Please submit resume to Roberta Grossman, JSP Producing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject heading, “Associate Director of Development Candidate.”
Jewish Story Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com